Can I use vanilla color stabilizer in candles?

I make soy candles, but would like to know if I can use the vanilla color stabilizer in my candles, the same that people use in the soap? I did a post on the board (under vegetable wax) but I still don't have an answer, so I thought I would post it here and see if anyone can help me. The reason I wanted to know is, my number one seller on my candles is blueberry muffin and it has 10% vanilla in it and since I don't dye my soy candles, after awhile they start turning colors. Normally I don't add any additive's but I might have to start. Thank you for your help in advance.

No you can't use it in candles, it's not oil soluble. You should be use a good UV additives for candles. Although I tried that oil a few years ago and found even the UV at 1/2 tsp./lb. didn't work, it still discolored. :cool2:

Thank you for the info. I previously made a candle for my boss's son and he wanted blueberry muffin FO and the color of the candle he wanted was navy blue and I put UV in it and he had not burned it all and it turned an ugly - ugly brown! I don't know what else to do about it. Nobody has complained, I guess because the FO is so great. I just saw that and was embarrassed because of how the candle looked and I guess he was the only one that had not burned it all the way. He had been pretty busy, he moved 3 times w/in a short period of time.