Coconut wax candle

I had to share this result that completely surprised me. I bought the swans coconut wax and decided to make a "massage candle" (I know how many feel this isn't the point). I added apricot oil, almond oil, shea butter and cocoa butter and only 3% skin safe fragrance oil. Wicked with an HTP in a 6oz tin. The hot throw is AMAZING!!! Shocking to say the least. My whole house smells of vanilla. I have a 1500sqft house. I have never gotten a result this good from my ecosoya 135 with any combination I have done. I am now second guessing my methods entirely. I can't put these expensive oils in my candles, but I'm rethinking it now. BTW smooth top, no frosting. AAHH!!

3% FO could be irritating to the skin in a leave on product like your massage candle, so be careful with some of your scents. Make sure your product liability insurance company knows you are making these. My company specifically asked me when I renewed my policy this year if I made massage candles and when I told them there was no way I'd ever make or sell them, my rep said that was great cause if I did, they would have dropped me.

The maximum I ever use is 1% in my lotions or creams.