Has Anyone Made 100% Pure Shea Butter Soap?

netje

I want to make some 100% pure Shea Butter soap, but can't find this bar anywhere on the internet. So, maybe it won't work. I can find bars with olive, etc. and then shea added. But nothing with 100% shea. Do people just not make it, because it is too expensive OR does the bar not turn out good?

Anyone know?

I made it, and while the color is simply a kinda taupe I agree with the rest of it. Hard as a rock, not stripping. It contributes to a nice bar, but at 100% it needs help!

Oh, and traces REALLY fast if memory serves.

I decided to give the Shea Butter Soap a try and honestly, I was very pleased. I had to cut the soap in 10 hours, because it got hard real fast. The bar is not orange at all and a pleasant off white color. The bar produces very creamy lather with few bubbles, but my hands feel very soft and heavily moisturized.

I decided to give the Shea Butter Soap a try and honestly, I was very pleased. I had to cut the soap in 10 hours, because it got hard real fast. The bar is not orange at all and a pleasant off white color. The bar produces very creamy lather with few bubbles, but my hands feel very soft and heavily moisturized.

I made 100% shea soap some years ago and added ground loofa to help with the lather. I must admit that I loved the soap as it was very creamy, non stripping and highly moisturising. Very expensive to make though.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...