The Candle Source

ajp

Anyone ever order from this oil seller on ebay. I am in search of a good zucchini bread fragrance and when doing a google search this was the only company I seen that had one. Thanks!

Interesting. I just searched eBay for "zucchini" and "fragrance" and got a few different hits. Not one of them was Loren or The Candle Source, as far as I could tell. One of them did have Loren's entire line listed though...

I doubt you'll get a better deal from eBay than you'll get buying directly from Loren at thecandlesource.com

I've used several of Loren's oils and many of them are reviewed on the scent review board. As long as you're not looking for non-discoloring vanillas for B&B products, I think you'll be happy with the prices, service and selection over at TCS proper.

HTH!

the zucchini bread is great. loren (he) has great oils, great prices, great fast shipping you won't be dissapointed. do a search on here for reviews on the candle sources oils. there are alot of them.