4oz lotion bottles - need help!

It's getting close to the time when I have to restock my 4 oz bottles and I'm struggling with what to do with my lotion. I may move towards Malibus/tottles for my shower gels and I'm already migrating my 8oz lotions to a pump, but 4 oz bottles seem to not be compatible with pump tops. Right now I use the Dundee or Cosmo ovals containers with a silver disc top. My lotion tends to run a little thick.

Does anyone have something that they really like in a 4oz size (that doesn't come with a treatment pump?). I don't need all the different sizes to be the same style, but I'd like to find something a little more distinctive than what I currently have. I've checked most of my usual suppliers and nothing is catching my eye yet.

This is proving to be much more frustrating than I wanted! :rolleyes2

I saw those bottles and got really excited because there were pump tops on the 2oz and 4oz bottles, but when I go to the closures section all of the pump tops were 24/410 closures and the smaller bottles need 20/410 closures

Am I just being blind?

I saw those bottles and got really excited because there were pump tops on the 2oz and 4oz bottles, but when I go to the closures section all of the pump tops were 24/410 closures and the smaller bottles need 20/410 closures

Am I just being blind?

No you aren't being blind. I too am having trouble finding pump tops for the 4 ounce bottles. I don't they there any to be found and it's really ticking me off. :laugh2: