Beeswax container candles wicks

Can anyone recommend the best wicks to use with pure beeswax in containers please. I am testing RRD at the moment and they seem OK but I am not sure if something else might be more effective.. Thanks:confused:

When I first started out I did all beeswax containers and they were a pain because of the high melt point of the wax .

Square Braided seem to work great and are recommended for beeswax candles .

I will check to see if I have any left ( I went to candlewic and had a bunch made up) If I do I will be happy to send you some to try out .

Thank you both. I live in New Zealand so not sure if it is feasible to post. Everything is difficult here, I have to get most of my things from USA. I did ask Bill Binder from Candlewic, but I'm waiting for his reply. Last night I used a piece of square braid WR2007 #2 in my 21/2" aluminium tin and it was still too small!!!! Tried a CDN 20 and still too small, but getting there. I have to do this line as I love the beeswax and don't want to mix it in my containers, pillars is fine.

Thanks Rachael, Bill must have lost my email in cyberspace, I'll try again. Do you use the straight raw wick off the roll? That is what I tried, although getting it to stay at the bottom was a mission, and it worked well for a 11/2" diam container with the #2

I went to the custom wick builder on Candlewics site to get some made , That seemed easier to me than measuring,cutting and attaching the base myself . although you have to get 500 at a time it was still worth it to me.

The #2 I used for votives and the #3 I used for 3 inch containers

I havent gone over a 3 inch container .

They have a wick info page on thier site as well you may find useful

HTH