I jumped on the bandwagon

Carrie

Geez, why do I let you all enable me? I went to the TKB site today and ordered the 1oz sample pack of POP colors and added black and a little bit of that hemp wax.

Anyway, when I was checking out it said that orders were taking 2-3 days for processing but I just got a shipping notice.

Woot.

You will not be sorry. They are wonderful colorants. I got the black too and like how it works. I worried it might end up more like a grey color but it did not.

I was looking at the hemp wax but did not get it because I could not decide what I would do with it. Do you have any specific plans for it?

I thought about making an unscented lip balm with the hemp wax and marketing the hemp aspect. We have tons of greenies around her.

Or even adding a little to some scrubs.

Heck, I could even add a little to my candle wax, scent with maryjane and market that. Hmmm. Who has the best MJ scent?

OOOOOOOOOO lip balms would be nice!!!!! Maybe sometime I will try that since I am working on a line of hempy products. If you do make them, let me know how it did. I've tried carnuba wax once and did not like it so back to BW I went.

I even made a soap with 90% hemp scented Nag Champa that is wonderful. It took some time to harden up but man is the lather on the baby nice. You should try it sometime. I finally put it out on the shelf and sold my first bar of it yesterday to this little old lady customer (probably in her late 70's) of mine that just loves anything scented Nag Champa. When she saw it was made with Hemp and scented NC, I thought the little old gal was going to sport one right there on the spot. lol

I even made a soap with 90% hemp scented Nag Champa that is wonderful. It took some time to harden up but man is the lather on the baby nice. You should try it sometime. I finally put it out on the shelf and sold my first bar of it yesterday to this little old lady customer (probably in her late 70's) of mine that just loves anything scented Nag Champa. When she saw it was made with Hemp and scented NC, I thought the little old gal was going to sport one right there on the spot. lol

Too scary! :laugh2:

But I'm glad you got the sale, disturbing visual nonetheless.