Soap Mold

brempel

Hi Everyone,

I have been making my CP and HP using molds I have made at home. I am looking to by a mold. I am wondering if you can buy one that would be good for a first time. I don't want to invest a pile of money the first time. I noticed some people are buying the plastic liner only. Any suggestions on where to buy a good mold? I live in Canada and would prefer to buy here, but will consider other options.

BR

I like Uplands but they are starting to honk me off lately. I have been patiently waiting since March to order a slab from them then the date changed to April, then May....and their site is still not updated. :mad: So I guess I won't be recommending them. My second choice was a TOG mold sold on Etsy. Maybe some folks will chime in about those. I tell you what, I found this mini bookshelf at Big Lots that would make a perfect triple log mold. :grin2: For five bucks!! :highfive: Good luck in your mold search!

I currently use molds I made with foamcore and lurve em, they insulate nicely and I always get a full gel with just a towel wrapped around it.

This summer though, my dad has plans on building me some molds, now to decide if I want them out of wood, plexi or what ever material. Wood wouldn't bother me, I'm pretty darn good at lining a mold.