Newbie: How to make face cleanser

While I have dabbled in crafts for awhile( mostly wood painting or jewlery making)- I have decided to make candles and other soap crafts. I have had some good success with scrubs and lotion bars but would like to make facial cleanser. I am trying to turn my hobby into useful gifts to cut costs on what I actually buy. I am a mature( nice word) for older woman (53) so I use facial wash like Olay for aged skin. I use plain coconut oil for moisture which works great.

Anyways- can somebody recommend a good receipe for facial cleanser. I am not opposed to starting with a base and adding stuff.

Thank you- and good thing I have lots of friends to make this stuff for since I am hooked.

I buy this base.

http://www.essentialsbycatalina.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=444

I make a 4 oz bottle at a time just for myself. I fill my bottle about 1/2 full of gel, add some jojoba oil and a little bit of lotion base. Shake until blended and use.

I was using Oil of Olay cream cleanser for combination skin ( mostly dry skin)...for the last 6 months, I've used my own.

They also have the regular gel, I buy the suspension so I can make my scrub with it also.