I've Stepped Into the Twilight Zone...

thesoapbox

and need some help lol!

I have used the search feature and have sifted through upteen pages here in the soap section and just can't seem to find what I am looking for.

Now I know I have seen it here before and sorry for asking again, but I can't find it!

I have the POP colors and I am wanting to pre-mix some colors in the squirt bottles that are used for ketchup and mustard (the clear ones you can get at walmart). What I am wondering is the measurements. These bottles I have are 8oz so if I put in 6oz of oil, how much POP should I add...is it 1 tsp per oz of oil which would be 6oz of oil and 6 tsps of color?

I would like to have these pre-made so I can just grab and go.

Thanks for all yalls help!

Angi

On The Sage website http://www.thesage.com/catalog they recommend 2 ounces colorant to 16 ounces of glycerin.

I mixed up a few pop colors using this ratio with oils and it was way too much oil for the amount of colorant.

I'm going to try upping the colorant to the oil and see how it works out. It also doesn't stay mixed so you will have to shake it before using.

HTH :rolleyes2

Don't know if this will help you, but to 1/4 tsp I use between .25 and .4 oz of glycerin.

Thank you Scented I tried your idea and it works great! :yay:I made up several souffle cups with different colors so I'm ready to rock n roll now. :laugh2: