Frangipani

Dipper

This is Lonestars definition - A lovely bouquet of fruits combined with the warmth of black pepper and roses on a long lasting drydown

Lone Star's Frangipani is not a Plumeria. I'm not sure but I get a little Patchouli out of it. It's a 60s flowerchild scent. Carole

Hmmm.. Ok.. You win!!! :grin2:

Thanks to all, I had read that it was the same as plumeria but I know it does smell different to me. I have a friend who wants a blend of frangipani and amber. What would be a good ratio to start with? I'm thinking of testing 75/25. Any other thoughts?

Well, I had no idea frangipani was kin to plumeria. I looked it up under scent finder "DESCRIPTION: Sweet and beautiful - a clean, honeysuckle/jasmine/gardenia combination.

I know I had read that it was a "flower child" hippie scent from the 60s. I got my 2 #s and will pour it tomorrow and see if I still get the patchouli. It is an interesting scent. I dye mine turquoise. Carole

It is more of a Hippie scent. I don't like perfumes. Never have and really dislike smelling it on others. Gives me an instant headache. But I've been wearing a Frangipani oil since I was 16. I'm now nearing 46. I'm far from a hippie but this is still my husband's favorite scent I wear. The place I originally used to buy it from was a head shop that sold these oils and sterling silver jewelery etc. I don't wear it every day and had stocked up on it in my home town some years ago. The brand I use is called Spiritual Sky.

Well, we were at an open market last summer here in Green Bay, WI and went into some of the local shops near by and one ended up being a head shop and there was my Frangipani Spiritual sky oil again. This one isn't at all like any kind of floral smell.

It is more of a Hippie scent. I don't like perfumes. Never have and really dislike smelling it on others. Gives me an instant headache. But I've been wearing a Frangipani oil since I was 16. I'm now nearing 46. I'm far from a hippie but this is still my husband's favorite scent I wear. The place I originally used to buy it from was a head shop that sold these oils and sterling silver jewelery etc. I don't wear it every day and had stocked up on it in my home town some years ago. The brand I use is called Spiritual Sky.

Well, we were at an open market last summer here in Green Bay, WI and went into some of the local shops near by and one ended up being a head shop and there was my Frangipani Spiritual sky oil again. This one isn't at all like any kind of floral smell.

Nice..thats the one I want. Will keep searching for that brand. Thx for the info.

OK... Now this thread is making me hungry..

Between the word Frangipani and Dipper..

I am really wanting a French Dip Panini Sandwich.. LOL !!!!:rolleyes2

We know where your mind was........ happy eating....:highfive: