Johnson's Baby Powder FO

Fluffy

I know this has been asked before, but I cannot locate the answer.

Who has the closest to Johnson'sl Baby Powder FO.?? I have a bunch of Baby Powder samples of fo but none are close.

Thanks M:confused:uch!

NG's comes about as close as I have been able to get. Something is missing, the softness or powder. but it's nice.

I don't carry a plain Baby Powder in my line so when I needed one (for my son's baptism) ... I went with Snuggle Baby from KY - it was highly recommended by a great member here and she was so right ... it's a great scent!! To me it smells like Johnson Lotion in the pink bottle and baby powder ... pure baby!! If you want a sniffie...let me know privately and I'll send you a little. I really like it!

Hope this helps!!

Kim

I don't carry a plain Baby Powder in my line so when I needed one (for my son's baptism) ... I went with Snuggle Baby from KY - it was highly recommended by a great member here and she was so right ... it's a great scent!! To me it smells like Johnson Lotion in the pink bottle and baby powder ... pure baby!! If you want a sniffie...let me know privately and I'll send you a little. I really like it!

Hope this helps!!

Kim

Kim in on the money with Snuggle Baby - wooo it is great!

The reason I never ordered Snuggle Baby is because of it's name. Sounds like a fabric softner sheet or Mennen, Baby Soft or the other brand of baby powder. And I always hated everyone except J&J brand of regular baby p. So do these smell like J&J or other brands of baby powder? Don't care about how strong they are just if they are just like J&J. Sorry if I took over your post Fluffy, but you tell me who's samples you have? I have a sniffie of NG's if you want to try it.