**looking For A Mold**

OK - I just HAVE to ask this question....it has had me puzzled for awhile. Why would anyone want to buy a mold that just makes one of something??? I am looking around these sites and finding molds for ONE votive - and it is quite common, so I know there is a good reason, but I just don't get it. If I am going to heat up wax, scent, color, etc. I want to be able to do more than ONE of something....lol

Thanks, in advance, for enlightening me!!

OK - I just HAVE to ask this question....it has had me puzzled for awhile. Why would anyone want to buy a mold that just makes one of something??? I am looking around these sites and finding molds for ONE votive - and it is quite common, so I know there is a good reason, but I just don't get it. If I am going to heat up wax, scent, color, etc. I want to be able to do more than ONE of something....lol

Thanks, in advance, for enlightening me!!

No kidding, I agree I saw that too. I found on where the molds came from Germany and where like 15-45 a peice and only one mold.

that is cool if it is a 8oz or a 16oz or larger Mold, but for small 1-4oz's what is the point.lol

You have to by like 20 of them, then they are not cost effective.

I am also wondering if you can use candy molds. It would seem to be ok. I am just not sure.

No kidding, I agree I saw that too. I found on where the molds came from Germany and where like 15-45 a peice and only one mold.

that is cool if it is a 8oz or a 16oz or larger Mold, but for small 1-4oz's what is the point.lol

You have to by like 20 of them, then they are not cost effective.

I am also wondering if you can use candy molds. It would seem to be ok. I am just not sure.

HERE is one of those SITES

http://www.wicksandwax.com/silicone.htm