Selling tarts/melts in summer?

Does anyone notice a decrease in tart/melt sales during the summer? I usually still melt something during the warmer months, but lighter fragrances. My soap sales are doing fairly well, but I have some parasoy wax I'd like to move along. What about shipping? Ever had one melt during transport??

What about shipping? Ever had one melt during transport??

I don't notice a decrease, but yes they have melted. Especially when the person leaves them out in the mailbox all day. It's a little like an oven. Lots of people on here have mentioned only shipping at the beginning of the week so the packages don't sit on a shipping dock all weekend. Priority mail is definitely a help in the summer!

Melts are a huge seller for me all year long - so far I haven't had any problems shipping in the summer. I ship USPS priority 99% of the time and like mizbizzyb only ship the beginning of the week.

If you use the parasoy alone the possiblilities of a soupy mess are higher since the MP is is low. Adding some pillar or votive wax to the parasoy to help with that.

ETA: I am assuming your parasoy is container wax . . .

If you use the parasoy alone the possiblilities of a soupy mess are higher since the MP is is low. Adding some pillar or votive wax to the parasoy to help with that.

ETA: I am assuming your parasoy is container wax . . .

No.... my parasoy is a votive wax with a mp of 132. Don't know why I'd use a container wax for melts??

some of us use a blend of votive and container wax to enhance throw. like at 75/25 blend

Yep - exactly . . I prefer the container parasoy blended with a votive / pillar wax. I have tested both and get a nicer looking melt with a better throw than using straight parasoy votive wax. It is all preference of course . . .

ETA - I have used soy container wax blended with a pillar / votive wax and the melts do great . .