Fountain of Youth

So after picking it up from wicked1 and FINALLY whipping up my slab mold, I just had to soap it right away.(if I had assembled my mold with glue, that would have been wet still):grin2:

I used my veggie recipe, which traces nicely for me, but after letting it sit and cook overnight, it felt like it had a film of oil on the surface, kinda weird, I may have to soap something else with it and see if it does it again or not.:confused:

But man, did I pour off too much batter into my color, I wanted to do a few lines and swirl those to kinda have a surface of the water look, but ended up just dumping all my color across the top and just kinda mixing it and probably got quite a few bubbles into the batter doing this, explaining why the surface looks like a ton of little bubbles came to the surface and popped. But I think it just adds to that watery look.

guess it just means I need to make more and really learn just how much I need to do what I want with it.:yes:

post-9332-139458445869_thumb.jpg