Martin Creative Molds?

MochaMama

Does anyone know what happened to Martin creative molds? They were at soapymolds.com. I visited the site and it's not there anymore!!! Lori had some of the nicest molds and I need some more.....please tell me she moved to another domain and did not close...:(

Mocha, what kind are you looking for? I have some I could sell.

The large Chinese molds or the Diva molds. I pretty much like most of their stuff, so if they're something you'd like to sell....let me know what you have. But I'm especially interested in the Chinese molds.

PM me!

Thanks!

Hi I have quite a few Martins Molds, we were a craft store retailer that bought from them for resale, however I don't think we have the specific ones you mention. If you interested in seeing what we have remaining pm me. We cleared out quite a few with our final online sale as well as a local event but do have a hundred or so left of various types. I am quite busy at the moment with personal things but if you have the time I would be happy to count stock and send along some pictures.

Wendy

PS I am Canadian