Wicking 8oz tin and 9oz bulb jar

Hi there:cheesy2: I Have been Trying to wick the Jar store 9 oz bulb Jar and an 8 oz seamless travel tin. the Tin is 3" in diameter and the bulb jar is approx 3.25" in diameter.

Is there anyone who has successfully wicked these containers with a single wick. I am not real fond of double wicking/ although I have not tried it. I just wish there was someone else who has had some success with Single wicking these containers. Who is willing to share their success.

I am pretty new to the candle making business. I have been at it for about a year. I have tried HTP/CD/RRD - 60-44-18z and many more. I would love to hear from you.

Suz

I had to double wick my 8oz tins. I tried single wicking and just could not get it to work right. I am going to be testing a parasoy blend now so I may revisit the 8oz tins but for now i am working on 6oz tins.

I know wicking can be HARD on any jar that is smaller at the top and bottom and fatter in the middle. for that reason I stay away from them.

tootie