Co op butter

I was thinking the same thing as well because that pumpkin butter is the BOMB!!!! I wish I had more of it, but since I only have 1 pound of it, I don't want to use it in soap. I was thinking of playing with some whipped shea and throwing it in there, but Im not sure how it will work out if I melt it. I'll be watching this thread...

I melted the green tea butter yesterday in hoped of making an emulsified body butter with it. No luck. Just soup. Had to add a ton of shea to get it to resemble lotion.

^^^^^ That's really good to know. I won't be wasting my precious pumpkin butter trying that one!

Ok so I don't sleep very much...:o I made 5 batches of soaps with all three butters. I must say that I love these butters. If I'm not careful, I will use thses all up within a week! I jad one batch overheat on me and my colors morphed! I was bummed too because that was my swap soap. Darn I guess I'll have to whip up another batch! What a hardship. Otherwise, I think I soaped one too cool and I got the shea butter dandruff effect in my "supposed to be black" soap, but it worked out ok in the end. Now I just have to check for grey bubbles.

Over all, all the butters have soaped so well for me and I am really glad that I got in on this buy!