fleximolds

Got my new molds today and can't wait to try them. I got: pie crust, whole strawberries, blueberries, raspberries (anyone see a theme yet..lol) whipped cream dollops, inspirational stones, cookies, small and large cinnamon buns.

Of course I ordered all these before finding that some people have problems using these molds with soy. Has anyone used these successfully? Any tips would be appreciated.

I tried the inspirational stones and the mini cinnamon buns last night and it worked great!

I got the molds from www.flexiblemolds.com -- my supplier carries them but their prices are much higher so I thought I would go straight to them.

I was really looking forward to making the pies - sorry to hear the pie crust doesn't work as well with the soy. Will still give it a shot and see what happens.

when you use these molds how do you wick? wick pin doesn't work (although I did stick it in upside down in the cinnamon mold)

any tips on wicking?