Need help with Fairway Glass

kdmorgan

On their homepage, they have a scroll along the side and I'm pretty sure they have the jar I want but I don't know which one it is???

It looks just like the madison jar; straight sided with a thin bottom. Has anyone else ever ordered this paticular jar from them?

[ATTACH]15361[/ATTACH]

post-4460-139458445369_thumb.jpg

It's not a tumbler, it's a shell votive. It comes in only 2 sizes, 3oz or 7.5 oz. The tumblers have the heavier base, and are more expensive.

This is what I am looking for, do you know where to find these that ship to Canada? Thanks in advance...

Sorry, I don't know the dimensions of the shell votives. I decided to go with the tumblers. The folks at fairway are really great, though, if you decide to call them. They'll send you samples of the jars you're interested in, and they ship FedEx, which I absolutely love. They have a status-type jar that isn't on their site, but if you ask them they'll send you samples of it as well. I had my samples within three days way back when, and that's what impressed me the most about them.

As far as Canada, I'm not sure who ships to Canada and who doesn't. I know Fairway has warehouses all over, but you could try giving them a call. Sorry I couldn't help more. Candlewic also has the same tumblers for about the same price, but again, I don't know about shipping to Canada.

Call the contact number and talk to Pat.... she is sooo helpful. They have great customer service and their prices are great. She'll let you know dimensions and whether shipping to Canada is possible.

Tell her Lisa sent you:D

They do have a wharehouse in Cleveland...