What's in your soap pot this weekend?

LovelyLathers

I have to make OMH, I just got an order for 2 logs, she wants them for the end of May :D. I have to restock DS mud, jasmine soaps. I really need to make some lotion bars also. I have a huge festival in 2 weeks so I need to consentrate on B&B products for it. Too rainy for bath bombs. I have to come up with a few things that are quick and easy to make.

Well as soon as my utensils dry out, several more loads of bath bombs, lip balms, perfume bars and a long stint of packaging sigh. Big show for us next weekend and the weather here has given me a few days off lol.

I'd still like to get a couple of batches of soap made, but that's probably unlikely and I need to get my bootie back to making candles too.

Two goat milk batches, Spearmint and Lavender Tea Tree, as well as Lime salt bars, all eo's. The rest of the weekend and into next week will be spent finishing up labelling and packaging for the local Heritage Festival next Saturday. Keeping my fingers crossed for lovely weather.

OMG!! I have to do 4 logs this weekend! :shocked2: All are from Flicker's Fragrance.

1. Of A Woman ~ you were right Scented .... I LOVE IT!! :D

2. Tuscan Lace

3. Kai

4. Amber & Musk

I also have to do a sh!t ton of lip balms and soap for a swap. Going to do Gingerfruit Flower. (for the floral M&P swap)

I'm sure there is something else .... but for the life of me I just can't remember. :tongue2:

I need to get my bath and body gift sets started today. Doing 2 and 8 oz.sizes with lotion, wash, and spray. The 8 oz will be in vinyl drawstring bags along with a body pouf. Just waiting on my CME from lotion crafter so I can finish my sprays!

Steph

Forgot to mention that I am fighting off a cold, so that doesn't help things either!

I'm making a Mango Butter Shower Gel. It's cooking as I speak can't wait until the finished product so I can send out testers.

I may try to make up some soaps as well. Just need to get up off my lazy A** and get er done. :D

tonight after enjoying a romantic anniversary dinner with my puter, I'm currently working on a less greasy feeling lotion bar and probably going to whip up a few more tubes of lip balm (which I'm getting rave reviews on).

I tweaked a previously tried (by me) lotion bar recipe and am playing with it a bit. Have a feeling I'm going to need more balm tubes soon, which I had the cash this last week to get in on Element's .10 tubes, but ces't la vie i guess. always seems to be the way it is.