Liquid Soap Pics

ladysj

Here is a pic of my liquid soaps. Unfortunately, the strawberry is the only one that remained clear. The blue is Rainy Nights & the purple is Cool Citrus Basil I know it doesn't match the scent it was a first tester ROFL

Thanks for looking.

lsdx6.th.jpg

Thank you Grandma Arial for the tips.

:yay: I reheated the soap and add a little dab of alcohol and they are clear now. Guess I should have checked failor's book for this just didn't think there would be anyway to get it clear.

Now I know for the next batches. The pic isn't very good but you can tell the dramatic difference it made.

lseo0.th.jpg

Those look great! I don’t do well with alcohol so have been using a combination of sugar syrup and glycerin with good results, with the added benefit that both (if used in small amounts) will help boost the lather, and both are hydroscopic and I think makes it feel better, chemically softer on my skin.

you did an excellent job. Can this soap also be used in the shower or is it just for the hands

I have been using my own LS (made to be particularly conditioning, very low cleansing) to shampoo my hair for a few months now. I personally don’t like shower gels but have been told the thickened LS works well for it. I also use a high hard oil version liquid soap to wash my dishes and all other general household cleaning.