About to "go live"

TheQueen

I've been testing bath and body products for quite a while and the feedback from my testers has been positive. Soooooooo, I'm about to launch my small product line locally, nothing spectacular online or anything like that, but I'll be sending samples to everyone I know to get this thing going. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! One of the items that surprised me that has been so well-received is my lip balm. Well, not surprised that folks love it, but surprised that it's the item that gets the most remarks. It's a really simple formulation but the testers have loved it. Actually, all my products have simple formulations that work well. Simple formulations from a simple mind! I've posted my sugar scrub recipe on this forum at least twice, so it's not a deep dark secret at all. Just a nice formulation that folks really like.

Anyhoo, thought I'd just throw this out there to encourage others to follow their dreams, too. It has been my dream to have a small business like this to have fun with. I'll never be able to retire on this income, but that's really not the important thing. My wish is to provide a quality product to those around me and have fun doing it.

:bliss:

Congratulations Anne! Do you have a website? are you selling on Etsy? a shop?

I got bit by the Bath & Body Bug 2 months ago, you and others on this board have been terrific inspiration to us newbies!

Good Luck!

Julie

You never know, we might just see you on the cover of Forbes 500 sometime!

• 2 weeks later...

I've just released my new website (see my siggie) and I'm so excited. I've already had sales (not from the website but from friends) and I'm rarin' to go! I'll be taking off work tomorrow to do some more formulating as my product line is still very limited. YIPPEE

Thank you ALL so much for your positive responses. I try to keep things simple since I am such a simpleton! I know what it's like to get bogged down in a website and I didn't want that to happen. And I've been shamelessly plugging it to everyone I know. I hope they don't start avoiding me. . . :grin2:

Anyhoo, thanks!

ETA: Any and all constructive criticism is most welcome.