wooden rose boquets

I've been busy getting ready for my son and daughter's sports banquet (cross country and basketball) next Sunday. The boquets were the easiest of my projects. I had no luck selling the wooden roses so I figured I'd get them out of my craft room. I made 3 boquets with 3 roses for the 3 female head coaches, 4 with 2 roses for our female assistants and 2 with 2 roses for our 2 concession stand mothers who ordered everything and got the gym set up.You can't see in the picture but I have a silver basketball player or silver running shoe charm hanging down off the bows. I guess the men coaches are out of luck. I haven't fragranced them yet. I have Golden Rose which is nice and light but I may go with Plumeria or Lavender Vanilla. I can't decide. I also have 11 little felt t-shirt ornaments to blanket stitch around for our 6th graders who will be leaving for the high school next year (no middle school) and lastly I have to "wing" sewing a piece of satin into robe and attach it to a little fur stole to present to our youngest cross country coach who missed almost every friday practice due to having a social life (golfing, dating, friends, movies) thus she garnished the name "our princess" the cross country team will presenting her with a sash "our princess", the robe, a crown, pillow with glass (plastic) slipper and wand. She will just die. Guess I better get busy. If anyone wants to travel to western PA to help out...I could sure use a hand or just some "extra" time.

post-358-139458445258_thumb.jpg

post-358-13945844526_thumb.jpg