tart is smoking?

I never cared for tea light burners.... they tend to crack and splinter after so long of use... and after all... whats the point of using a tea light to burn a wax melt... cuz out the middle man and use a votive or something.

I never cared for tea light burners.... they tend to crack and splinter after so long of use... and after all... whats the point of using a tea light to burn a wax melt... cuz out the middle man and use a votive or something.

K, that's insanely sane. I never thought of it that way, but I can't defend that! :D Unless you count my pretty moon/stars motiff.

It came to light big time recently. My mother is on oxygen 24/7, so she isn't supposed to have any open flames in her apartment. She kept say "I'll never get to smell your new candles." But I told her, "we've always got tartlets!"

K, that's insanely sane. I never thought of it that way, but I can't defend that! :D Unless you count my pretty moon/stars motiff.