Clamshells and Ezsoy ?

does anyone else have the problem with them not just popping out ? mine come out in chunks..i got them cuz several people have said they use ez soy and they dont have problems with the clamshells..

apperently it is just me then lol, but i go to pop them out and they break off in pieces usually it breaks off in the squares...

and i thought this would make life easier.

I have not used EZ Soy for the clamshells, I use a 50/50 votive blend and they pop right out. Shouldn't have to tell customers you have to put in freezer first. Maybe someone will chime in and tell you what you should add to make in more firm.

Dee, I Cannot Say For Sure But I Would Say A Different Wax Or At Least Something To Add To It. I Think That Even If You Put Them In The Freezr They Will Still Be A Little Hard To Get Out Later, Depending On Temp, Especially If They Are Left In A Car For A Little While. Know What I Mean?

Dee,

I use the Ecosoya PB for my tarts and it is wonderful! They pop right out of the clamshells and molds when needed. They also smell wonderful!!

It is so easy I don't think I will ever use a container blend for tarts.

HTH

Danielle