Oatmeal, Milk and Honey

Vio

Here's batch #5. Made this one last night and it went very well. The FO is Oatmeal, Milk and Honey from Fragrances by Design. I bought it with the gift certificate I won in the egg hunt. Very nice fragrance. Not almondy. Very bed and bath smelling FO. Beautiful fragrance. Just had to make some soap with it. LOL

No zap and no ash. :yay:

IMG_4248.jpg

IMG_4247.jpg

IMG_4246.jpg

IMG_4245.jpg

IMG_4243.jpg

Thank you! I ground the oatmeal up in my mini chopper instead of coffee grinder to get a varied grind from it. 4 T's for 40 oz of oils. The scent is really nice too and fits the look perfectly I think. This one should be soothing I hope, after a day in the sun in summer. :)

Thank you!!! Wouldn't ever be able to do this stuff if it wasn't for all of you and this place. I'm really enjoying the soap. Love the candles, but the soap is just something special when I make it. Really loving it. :)

Thank you! :)

The bars look bigger than they are. They're actually like 3 to 3.5 oz bars. I started testing using 45 oz oil for my molds. This one and the salt bar one is 40 oz's. I could bump them down to 30 oz and they'd still be pretty chunky. They seem pretty good size so far, to fit in hand. Just right. I know I'll regret it though, if I get a batch that just stinks one day God forbid! LOL ;)