Cleancut wholesale conditions

cybersix

All I do is give scents and how much per candle, how many of each scent must be ordered. No discounts for volume and the amount of time it will take to get it done. You may want to put something like orders over $500 require 50% deposit that will be put towards total upon completion. And a no refund if canceled by customer.

I'm small time so I say 3 candles or more of each scent. And I really don't care if they only order 3 but no discounts for more. My wholesalers must order at least 1 dozen of one scent in tarts. It's up to them, they pay shipping. I had one customer that only ordered 2 dozen tarts every year. She only wanted them to put in her tart warmers, free with purchase.

I have 2 individuals who re-sell my candles. They don't have a storefront and money comes out of their pocket. Credit Cards etc. I do give a good deal to them.Then I wondered if a store should want some what do I offer.They would make a killing off my candles. In other areas what a 8 ounce goes for would be almost double of what I charge.

Since prices are going up with wax etc I am going to leave what I have for the wholesalers I havde now but I must go up just a tad for new wholesalers. Most of what I am thinking is for storefronts if I ever get any???? Won't be a killing though. Like Sharon said I will have a certain amount for candles.3 per scent.I used to do just 2 per scent at shows but this year going to 3 for some of the better fragrances. I pack tarts (2 per pack) so I guess I will stick with a 12 pack limit for those. My bigger size candles(16 Oz) might go 2 or 4 per scent. It takes a pound of wax and a ounce of scent for 1.

LynnS

I could be wrong, but I took it that cyber is asking what the wholesale conditions and prices are of the company Clean Cut. Since you are overseas, cyber, you should probably email them and ask. It's possible that overseas accounts might have different conditions.