Base oil Suppliers

Dollhouse

Hi All!!

I'm so overwhelmed w/all the different websites that are offering base/carrier oils in bulk. I was thinking about Wellington Fragrance Company but I can't find any reviews on their bases..only the fragrances....Not sure which companies have the best quality and I'm pulling my hair out looking for reviews. PPPlease Help Me :confused: :confused:

If you are looking for soaping oils you have zillions of choices. Your best bet is to look for a vendor close to you so that you don't have to spend and arm and a leg for shipping. Although these are NOT near, I like Columbus Foods and Oils by Nature. I haven't found that closer ones are any bargain due to higher product costs - plus CF has GREAT customer service

I don't know about Wellington.

CareBear's right about looking for a supplier close to you if possible. You might also want to consider how much you'll actually be using and what for. If you're planning on making CP soap, TRUST ME, you definitely want to buy in the largest bulk sizes that your pockets can handle! Again, based on where you are, CF might be the way to go for bulk.

I started my very disturbing love/hate relationship :laugh2:with WSP b/c the price was right. I can't say the oils are good or bad, they all look & smell like oil to me & do what I need them to do. If your order total is $25 or less, shipping is only $6.95 anywhere. This may be an inexpensive way for you to try a few things before committing to bulk :undecided http://wholesalesuppliesplus.com/

Majestic Mountain Sage has nice oils also & offers some oils in 8oz sizes if you want to just sample something. http://www.thesage.com/catalog/FixedOil.html

HTH

CareBear's right about looking for a supplier close to you if possible. You might also want to consider how much you'll actually be using and what for. If you're planning on making CP soap' date=' [b']TRUST ME, you definitely want to buy in the largest bulk sizes that your pockets can handle! Again, based on where you are, CF might be the way to go for bulk.

Or that you can store, but oh you are so right about that.

• 2 weeks later...