Almost Heaven Candle & Soap???

Thanks islandgirl, thought I had remembered something like that but wasn't sure. I will probably just order from JS, even though they are closed tomorrow for electrical work. I will probably get them by Tuesday.

I'll check them out.

They are a lot cheaper but it would take 4-10 business days and I can't wait that long. There is a place in Atlanta with a good price but you have to buy them by the case and I think a case is 2500. Certainly don't need that many.

That was the problem with places I had found - cheaper but couldn't be sure about how long it would take.

I get my potion cups at partyland store locally.

if you have a wedding or party supply store, most likely they carry them.

I think I paid 6 dollars for 250 cups and 5 dollars for 100 lids.

Check out your local area if you can.

Meg

I only wish Meg, but we don't. I just went ahead and ordered from JS, they cost more but at least I know when I will get them. Had to order some fo for a fundraiser. They wanted samples of the scents and I thought that would be better than making tarts and bagging them. I am going to have to make at least 300 of them, I told the person heading it that I would have to charge and she said that would be fine. Dread having to pour that many:(

They were closed last Friday not tomorrow so you may get them earlier than you thought :)

Thanks islandgirl, thought I had remembered something like that but wasn't sure. I will probably just order from JS, even though they are closed tomorrow for electrical work. I will probably get them by Tuesday.

Judi - there used to be one about 35 miles from me but don't know if it is still there. I never go in that direction. I just got 300 - which was what I needed from JS, but I may try to check on the party supply store and see if they are still open or there. My DIL goes there some and she could pick up some. I really wouldn't mind making tarts in them all the time. Get so try of popping them out of the tart shells:)

I have the clam shells but not really crazy about them. If you are using a tart burner with a large bowl it practically takes all the tarts in the clam shell to fill the bowl, where as with the tarts 2 works just fine. I am using the portion cups for samples for a fundraiser though. Judi - I am in Glenwood GA, about 17 miles from Vidalia - the onion city - on hwy280 east & west, hwy 19 north & south.

I really like these little 1oz portion cups for use all the time, not just samples.