Life of the Party Ordering

MochaMama

Has anyone ordered wholesale from life of the party? I have the order form but I'm a little confused.

I called the company but had more questions after I hung up the phone.

Say I wanted to buy a soap kettle. The order form lists them as 2 in a pack, which means I'd have to buy two, and the price is listed at 15.00.

Does that mean 15.00 wholesale for 2 or are they 15.00 each, thereby if I bought the 2 pack it would cost me 30.00 wholesale.

My brain is tired. Thanks for any help.

That's what I figured too, but that's so cheap that I was suspicious!!

Well, I'm just going to place the order for the molds and see.

Their soap,(which I don't buy) is 4-5 lb packs for 11.00 wholesale. Doesn't that seem really low? Or is their soap that low quality?

I am thinking about ordering from a company here in Canada, and they have a similar layout... BUT, they are priced per unit. So, although I have to buy 6 of one product, they are $5 each, not $5 for 6. With this particular company they have their prices listed (ie -$5) but then another column with the letters SQ beside it (sell quantity) which means that you can only buy them in groups of 6, but they are $5 each. Depends on what you are buying - the higher priced items you might only have to buy 2 or 3 of them, lower ones come in groups of 5 or 6.

I found this odd too - so please check into it before you buy!!!

That's what I figured too, but that's so cheap that I was suspicious!!

Well, I'm just going to place the order for the molds and see.

Their soap,(which I don't buy) is 4-5 lb packs for 11.00 wholesale. Doesn't that seem really low? Or is their soap that low quality?

On their site they only show the 25 lb. blocks for "bulk" purchase. I looked for the melters, but didn't see them. What's the item number, maybe I can search by that.

If you can buy soap for $0.55 lb. then I want a ton of it because that's way less than what I'm paying!!

I emailed them some time ago and received a pdf file that basically lists all their products with the number and price.

Seems linke the pdf file with their products and the wholesale website have different prices and different minimums. The webbie has only a 50.00 minumum and a 10 mold min, mix and match. The pdf has a 100.00 min. and it looks like you must by six of each mold.

Hmmmm, seems easier and faster to order from the website. Less confusion for me.

I'd have to do some digging, but I think I got info from them a long time ago too and decided it just wasn't cheaper. I can get soap base closer for the same price or less and the molds are ones that I either already have or just don't want.

If you're planning to buy the stuff to resell, then it might be worth it, but I don't remember it being much of a "deal" for use.

Depending on what mold you're after, try looking on Ebay. When I was still using plastic molds like theirs, I bought many on Ebay for about the same price they've listed for wholesale ($1.50 or less). Hobby Lobby is a good source too when they run their 50% off, or Michael's when you use the 40% off coupon!