Candles vs. Chocolate Delivery

Hi everyone, We could certainly use some help (any advice would be greatly appreciated) We had a jewelry store call us because they had purchased our candles at a craft show and really enjoyed them. They have a VIP program currently in which twice a month, they have a box of chocolates delivered to all the VIP clients who had birthdays or anniversaries that month. She is very interested in switching to our candles instead of the chocolates. I have no idea how much to charge her per candle. Do I make it like a wholesale account? Should I make a minimum quantity and price to order? She has not given me too much information as to what they pay now. We also would have to get with a printer to have her colors and Store information placed on the candles which also costs more money. Should I sit her down and speak to her more specifically before quoting her or what?? HELP!!!!:undecided

I would charge a set up fee for doing the lables. I sometimes have to charge set-up fees for fundraiser candles. It is a one-time charge as long as I dont have to change the lable again.

Hope that makes sense. My fee starts at 25.00 and up depending on the difficulty of the lable.

tootie