DIYestores users....

bthouse

Anyone having trouble with their DIYestores website this morning? I cant even bring up their website.

I do notice that also sometimes its very slow when loading my website. Anyone else have this problem. Never sure if its the website or just my computer !

Kathy

I left them for that reason. I loved their features, especially the reusable dropdown feaature, but the down time and slow time was unbearable, especially before the holidays last year. They offered every excuse under the sun while failing to consider a possible fix from their end.

I moved my site to Designer 218 and couldn't be happier. No down time, no slow time. I have two sites with 218 and highly recommend 218 for anyone thinking of moving or starting up.

I'm glad you posted this - I just switched over to DIY but I cannot stand downtime or no way to communicate with them. :angry2:

Laura, I saw your post the other day about needing reusable dropdowns. 218 doesn't have that feature that I know of, but a simple copy/paste will do the trick.

I moved my site to Designer 218 and couldn't be happier. No down time, no slow time. I have two sites with 218 and highly recommend 218 for anyone thinking of moving or starting up.

I second Designer 218.......Mandi is GREAT!....thanks for everything if you're reading this Mandi........she's been such a life saver at times and I highly recommend her. No down time and quickly answered questions even on weekends!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could do that. I have some many different items with my embeds that I still have to go into each and everyone to edit it :tongue2:

Laura, I saw your post the other day about needing reusable dropdowns. 218 doesn't have that feature that I know of, but a simple copy/paste will do the trick.

I have noticed that my website speed has been much better in the last few months with DIY -- maybe they did something to fix that. Although, I did notice that they were down more often then I like, but seemed to get better until today - which has been down WAY TOO long. They used to be just short moments, but not today. I am glad though that the speed has been really good for a while now.