Scents from KY or Bluegrass

leenabug

Ok, so they ARE 2 seperate places. I thought all this time when people were mentioning Ky, it was where I had ordered some fo's.(Bluegrass) And they were really strong! So does anyone else have a lot of experience with Bluegrass? I saw that alot of people recommend KY.

As MA mentioned, BG's shipping is sloooowwwwww - that is if your wanted item is even in stock. Also, they have horrible CS IMO. Don't even try to inquire about an order - they are RUDE when you do. Great oils but I myself would not even bother. Too many other suppliers out there that you can buy from without the hassles.

Now KY, quality products, fast shipping and great CS. Can't go wrong there.

I think they {BG} sold off some of their stuff and only carry scents and a few other things. I've ordered a couple of times lately and got them the next day. They were always OOS but things are looking up. I'm pretty sure they have help now. I was going to quit using them but I just don't fell like testing right now and as long as they are doing better, I'll support them. They have never been nasty to me.

KY has some great scents and shipping is super fast. Love her Pecan Pie, Orange Cake, Lemon PC, Wildberry Crisp, Birthday Cake, Oatmeal Cookie and several others. HTH Lilac

YEs, thanks that does help . Even more so since I know we use the same wax! If I can't get those fo's to throw then I will know its me! lol!:o The 2 scents that I got from Bluegrass that were VERY strong were Sweet Patchouli and Coconut Lime Verbena. The coconut lime had a "toasted" smell kinda like toasted coconut and I perfer a sweet coconut lime, but it was still a great scent!

the wax division of the company has been sold but they still carry the fragrances. I started my candle making career with them and haven't had a bad FO yet. At times I am disappointed that some of the oils I use have been out of stock but I've never had a problem with customer service and have always gotten my orders quickly. My standard stock fragrances from them are:

apple pie spice

hot blueberry muffin

coconut mango