soaps and body scrubs

Ingrid

I am interested in getting into soap making and also making foot and body scrubs. I particularly would like to get into the organic and all natural. Is there a place that offers classes that I might attend.? I live in New York but am willing to travel to take courses. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Read, read, read, and read some more. I didnt take any classes to learn to make soap or candles. I was a candle maker first then went into making soap.

Go over to the Soap Dish Fourm http://soapdishforum.com and read more. Ask questions...there is a wealth of info for beginners over there....just dont go over there and tell em you are going to sell your first soaps you ever made that are two weeks old.....:tiptoe:

HTH

tootie

...just dont go over there and tell em you are going to sell your first soaps you ever made that are two weeks old.....:tiptoe:

HTH

tootie

Ha! My soda almost came out of my nose when I read this while drinking my Fresca!