Just Right Candles!

Aubs

I don't know if it means anything, BUT I saw your ad/business logo on the back of a van and wanted to just let you know I saw it, so others saw it :) I was out working and I told the person in the car with me, LOOK! JUST RIGHT CANDLES! They are on the candle boards I read!!! So, way cool! :cool2:

Oh geez! I just realized you two were from Tucson. I used to live there... actually was born in Ft. Huachuca and lived here and there -including Tucson and Sierra Vista until about the middle of 4th grade. :P Moved to icy Iowa. lol

I totally miss the weather there. I have fond memories of AZ. Ahhhh. Sorry to 'jack your thread, just had to share. :)

Speaking of being on the back of a van.....vista print is now offering those magnetic signs that you put on your car for free (you have to pay shipping of course, but a good deal nonetheless).

Way OT - I visited Phoenix and Flagstaff in August of 1994. It was 110 degrees during the day and I absolutely loved it. It was strange to me to see decorative stone in front yards instead of grass (I'm from the Garden State, NJ) but what gorgeous weather. I'd rather be in AZ with 110 degree and no humidity than some of the sticky summers we have here in NJ. (but I would miss the Jersey shore lol)

hey just a quick question, where did u see the free magnets at vista print? i have the winter catalog with all the free things from my last order but i dont see it in there or on the regular website. i think my saturn wont work with a magnet anyhow, the ridiculous car is made out of plastic or something. but i could always stick it on hubby's cherokee. thanks.

here it is. when you got to their site you should sign up for the newsletter becuase you get all kinds of free offers in your email. you will get a lot of emails but it will be worth it when you need something. :)

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/car_door_magnets/product_page.aspx?xnav=top&GP=3%2F20%2F2008+9%3A24%3A20+AM

the small ones are free and the larger ones are half off.

awesome, thanks I actually signed up for the emails last night since i realized i wasnt already getting them. im about to try some of their postcards and whatnot, mostly happy with the business cards and everything else i have gotten from them. and you cant really beat the price, so yeah they are great.

Libby, I am from Texas. I lived for a real short time in Haskell, TX and we'd go to Abilene every other weekend to see a movie and go shopping. It was the 'big city'! :) I miss Texas often!