Has any one tried vanyulay.com FOs?

Sorry if this has been asked before but I did a search and could not find anything on this company.

I was thinking about ordering some of their FO, they have a sale going on right now where you get 8- 16 oz bottles for $89.99. But I dont know if they are any good. Right now I am useing soy 125. If anyhas tried them before please let me know what the outcome was, good or bad. Thanks so much.

Antonia

Please keep us updated with any tests you do. I'll have to go get some now to test lol since they are in my state. Woo hooo more FO (like I needed more some one help stop this insanity)

Yeah I think I am going to order some too. I just email her to see if she has tested any of these fo out in soy. I really want to try these, right now I only have 4 different fo (I am new to this) and I really want to try some new ones but I dont want to waste my money. Well good luck to you if you try them and if I decide to I will let you know how it goes.

Yeah I think I am going to order some too. I just email her to see if she has tested any of these fo out in soy. I really want to try these, right now I only have 4 different fo (I am new to this) and I really want to try some new ones but I dont want to waste my money. Well good luck to you if you try them and if I decide to I will let you know how it goes.

If you are new or new to this supplier why would you start with 1# bottles? Just seems like a waste to me if you don't like them. I don't like 1 ounce bottles because you have to wait to order more if you like it, but 4 or 8 ounce can get you lots more to try for the $$. I'd check out the classies here, always great deals there. JMO!!

If you are new or new to this supplier why would you start with 1# bottles? Just seems like a waste to me if you don't like them. I don't like 1 ounce bottles because you have to wait to order more if you like it, but 4 or 8 ounce can get you lots more to try for the $$. I'd check out the classies here, always great deals there. JMO!!

Well I have never been the type to just order samples, so no 1 oz bottles for me, waste of money. And the scents I do have right now are 8 oz sizes. But this supplier doesnt carry those sizes, only sells 1 lb. And really for $11.25 a lb if it is not good there are things I could try to make it better or toss it. And I havent been able to get into the classies yet, will try today to see if I can. Thanks for reminding me.

Well I have never been the type to just order samples, so no 1 oz bottles for me, waste of money. And the scents I do have right now are 8 oz sizes. But this supplier doesnt carry those sizes, only sells 1 lb. And really for $11.25 a lb if it is not good there are things I could try to make it better or toss it. And I havent been able to get into the classies yet, will try today to see if I can. Thanks for reminding me.

i emailed you about some scents.

OK just wanted to let you guys know what she said. This is what I emailed to her.

Hello I was on your website and was thinking about ordering your fo that come in the lot sale and was wondering if you have tested any of these scents in soy wax? I know they say candle safe but I want to make sure they will work in soy wax, right now I am useing soy 125. The scent I am thinking about ordering are

Buttery Sugar Pecan

Carmel Toffee

Cotton Blossom

Love Spell

Pearberry

Blackcherry

Butt Naked

Orange Dreamsicle

And also how do I let you know which scent I decide on once I place an order?

Thanks so much for your help.

Antonia Wallace

And this is what she emailed me.

Hello, Thanks for visting Van Yulay. I am Monica. I have some customers that use soy and I they say all those scents are good, I dont know about the pearberry. I can do a test real quick. All of my fo are high quality. I also make sure when I purchase them, that they are candle, soy, parafin , gel, soap safe. At least I am trying to. When you purchase them just email me the choices like you did. Perfect! I will go heat up some soy.Monica

Hope this helps anyone out.

• 1 month later...

Monica is one of the nicest suppliers I have ever met, all the scents she has are top of the line and very reasonably priced. Her silicone molds are just wonderful. Give her a try, you won't be disappointed. If you have any problems just call her and she will take care of it right away. Definitely a thumbs up for Monica. Her site is www.vanyulay.com You won't regret it.