Fall Shows~ I know it is early..

pamperme

..but I have been told that I should do this HUGE festival at an amusement park in the fall ...I think it is the last week of Sept.

Anyway. I am not doing as many candles except for what I make in Bath & Body.

Do you have any good FALL bath & body suggestions? Scents or products that I should start working on now and testing so I can do this in Sept. :undecided

I have my basic line but I figured I should throw in some fall themed stuff as well. Pink Sugar does not sound fall to me...nor does Sweet Pea or Spring Rain and those are my best sellers.

What are you fall best sellers?

Sweet Cinn Pumpkin is awesome! Apple somethings - Apple Cinn, Apple Pie - Apples and Roses is a great combo!

Also with fall shows it's good to add a little x-mas to the mix. Sugar Cookies, Gingerbread, Fig combos and such. Just some ideas.

Yep, Amish Harvest rocks in B&B and makes an awesome CP soap-it's a FAV. In the Fall and Winter months! :)

Anything pumpkin was very popular last year with all the big names, so that would probably do good for you this Fall.

Even Japenese Cherry Blossom might be nice since it has an oriental spicey flare which is a little heavier scent which IMO is worn more in the colder months.

Any of the heavier more "wintery" perfume types would be a nice addition as well.

Sounds like you have a lot of scent suggestions, so I will do some product suggestions!

Scrubs, butters, bath teas, bath melts, soaks, etc. Usually people take more baths in the winter, so those would probably sell well!

Good luck!

Steph

I agree with the above. People like to "nest" in the winter and cozy up.

Smaller stuff has been selling better, too. Bath bombs, votives, soaps, smaller size lotions, etc. People just don't have alot of disposable income these days. :sad2: As far as fragrances go, Backwoods Pumpkin Cornbread did well for me in candles last year. In soap, it is BCN's Closeout Pumpkin Pie all the way! ( I hit the mother lode last year and got two pounds of it--enough to keep me until I find a replacement. It was discontinued so you will have to haggle, sell your firstborn, etc to get some off of the classies.) I like Hearfelt's Apple Danish in candles and it is soap safe too! :cool2: Cinnamon is another good one, cinnamon bun namely. Good luck and have fun! I am looking forward to the shows this year. :smiley2:

Thanks all!

Got some great ideas but still in a panic. This is a huge festival and I have never ever done a festival. Have no idea how much stuff to take :undecided

There is approx 20,000 people over 2 days...in an amusement park the last week it is open. It has been around for a very long time.

Any ideas on how much stuff I should take?

My best selling items are sugar scrubs, body butter, lotion, soap, bath bombs and 8oz jelly jar candles.