Stainless Pot

P&V

Hope this doesn't make me sound too stupid! Obviously I don't cook much.

Can they all go into the oven? I just picked up a stainless one from the dollar store and I'm wondering if the quality of pot makes a difference?

One of these days I'll get through ALL the info and through all my questions, suck it up and make soap. (I hope) :D

I did make sure the whole thing was stainless. It just felt kinda flimsy compared to what I have for pots & pans but I assure you I don't know squat about cookware. The only thing I ever looked for was non-stick, that way when I burnt something it didn't take too long to clean up.

Thank you

I wouldn't use it! Go to Walmart and look in their pots and pans. They have a nesting, 3 stainless steel stock pot set for just over twenty dollars. Keep in mind that you get what you pay for and you can't use anything aluminum.. Cheap stock pots have a VERY thin skin of SS so the lye could eat through and hit the cheap metals quick. Then you have to buy again!

Invest right the first time.

Fire