save on scents

Lin

Has anyone had good fo,s from this company. I just ordered a couple and im very disapointed in their smell. I wanted tresor type but this smells like a toliet water my grandmother use to wear, and im not kidding at all. If anyone knows where i can get the right one that smells true could you please let me know. Thanks Lin

If you purchased the SOS grade of FO, you got the lowest grade they have and will only give you light throw. It's good for a roll on perfume but not for candle making. The Ultra Concentrate is the middle of the road grade but it is quite strong...The Extreme Concentrates I will not purchase because they are just too expensive. Every time you up the grade with this company you end up spending more than you would if you bought from another good supplier...and for the same quality too. Most of the designer perfume duplicates that I have purchased from them are usually dead on, but I only buy from them if I can't find it any where else and when I do, I always get the Ultra Concentrate. Don't even waste your money on the SOS grade...it's like throwing your money away.

I did get the ultra consentrate and its strong but just dosent smell like the

right scent to me. Its to bad cause i havent found this tresor any where else. I wish peaks carried more dupes cause i trust them the most and they dont kill you with prices. Oh well guess its just one i wont have. Thanks for all the help everyone. Lin