1st Spring Craft Show in a long time

barncat

It's been about 3 years since I did a spring craft show. I like sticking to fall & Winter. So I got into one last minute coming up this w/e. Decided to take 2 spaces. So now I'm busting my butt to get some spring stuff ready. Did some Cuc Melon, Blackberry, Strawberry, Lemon, Lavender and I cannot think what else to make. I'm not taking any jars, except some FPV. Maybe some nice spring combos...been wanting to experiment a little bit.

Hope it goes well, its about 45 min from me, and I hearsd the winter show is REALLy good and hard to get into, so if its that good spring should be good right>:D Unfirtunately, they are calling for rain. Why couldnt it be like today? 50 and sunny!!!

It sucked!! There were 2 candle makers behind me, I know one didn't sell a thing, I don't think the other did either. Wooden roses were next to me (handmade my a$$). All in all I sold $275..4_14_202.gif All the vendors I talked to were there for the first time...WTH? Oh...and I travel all that way...for someone from my hometown to come and drop $100...hello? Biggest seller was...blueberry...who would have thought??

Well, i won't be doing that show again. you couldnt even read the sign on the road, they kept putting the dates on top of each other and looked about 20 yrs old. But, I just set-up at a co-op place in Lancaster...so hopefully it will go well, their big open house is tomorrow!

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZNxdm801MSUS