Single Wall or Double Wall Jars

For you, the benefit of single wall is you'll have more color/shape choices, while the double wall may offer slightly more protection (insulation) against outside temperature changes. For the consumer, a double walled jar will look bigger - some people just go by size instead of reading the volume/weight on the label.

Thanks bunches for the replies - I will test both types taking into consideration the added protection of the double wall. I really like some of the single wall styles to choose from but don't want a nicely packaged product to go rancid. I know I have had pre-based samples that have molded so I'll take the double wall into consideration. Thanks again !

Hey thanks !! I appreciate your helpfulness . . .so out of curiousity and quite possibly another silly question, do the plastic inserts that lay on top of the creams before putting the lid on add a benefit? or do most lids suffice?

Blessings ~ Brenda

From what I understand, the purpose of those plastic inserts is to help prevent leakage and to keep the lid clean (at least until the person starts using it). If what's in the jar is solid enough not to leak, and it isn't important to you if the product touches the lid, then the lid itself should suffice.