Anyone burned Maddison Avenue Candles or used supplies from Soy candle Supplies??

• 1 month later...
the only experience I've had with Maddison Avenue Candles is that they stole very large chunks of my website - word for word and pasted it on their website as their own.

I did contact them and they HAVE changed it somewhat but there are still massive chunks of text that I personally wrote for our website which is still sitting on theirs. This seriously pissed me off as a lot of the text on our site took ages to reasearch and write, so for this company to just waltz in, copy and paste it onto their own website and then have the NERVE to put a copyright symbol on their page - it's just a joke.

I will never purchase from this company as I would NEVER do business with a company who so openly stole the hard work of others - even if their FO was amazing.

I too have had the same experience - jeanette (owner) is a serious copy thief. When they first started out her whole site was a dupe of mine.

I cannot believe that these folks are too darn lazy to do their own work and be creative. That`s what I like about a home based business. My creativity, and designs!!

JERKS!!!

May their candles burn at both ends and expire!!:yay:

Karen M

• 9 months later...
Wasn't that the lady called Ikae from "Just Like Me Creations"? She actually stole my WHOLE website - just cut and pasted the whole lot into her own and despite me emailing her - she is still working away on it - it's still even got my company name in some of the text where she hasn't even noticed it yet.

Wow. I shoulda known shes done it before. She stole my testimonial word for word and used them as her own.

Needless to say after ignoring my C&D, her website isn't up anymore :)

LOL! I checked out their site. It has all been redone now. At the bottom it has a blurb about their graphics and artwork blah-blah and actually says "don't steal, karma is real" :laugh2: :laugh2:

She has also stolen content from someone i know and has possibly stolen content from me as well... however i have had to deal with 6 thieves this week and the thought of one more makes me want a stiff drink.

Its my candle care page.. and there is one sentence in particular i capitalized a portion of it.. so that's how i know its what wrote. so she takes my page and adds a few in between so i don't notice i guess.

I saw her little blurb about karma too. first i laughed and then i said to myself AMEN SISTER FRIEND! GOOD LUCK!