A candle from a ceramic mold

sassy906

Several years ago I used a large ceramic mold of a bust of Thomas Jefferson. I sprayed several layers of varnish in the mold before I poured in the wax. Then some silicone so the wax wouldn't stick. It took so much time that I only made two. (smile).....yours looks good. Donita

ROFL -- I'll never get the image of a Thomas Jefferson candle out of my mind. Now ... if you could make a Bush candle ... I'd like to watch that one burn! <grin> That's what I'd call a true 'therapy candle.'

Good job thinking outside the box, Sassy! I know how it is to have an idea rattling around your head that you just can't let go & it's even better when it's something everyone says can't be done.

Susan.

ROFL --

Good job thinking outside the box, Sassy! I know how it is to have an idea rattling around your head that you just can't let go & it's even better when it's something everyone says can't be done.

Susan.

I have a lot that rattles around in my brain :D

ROFL -- I'll never get the image of a Thomas Jefferson candle out of my mind. Now ... if you could make a Bush candle ... I'd like to watch that one burn! <grin> That's what I'd call a true 'therapy candle.'

Susan.

Wow! The Burning Bush.... I'd PAY to see that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have around 6000 ceramic molds! Do you want to try that again :laugh2:I still have all my ceramic molds, from when I was in the ceramic business and I am getting ready to sell my business, because I am going to open a Candle/B&B/Gift Shoppe keeping only those that I need that will help my business!