Socks

Ruby

Hi again. I am knitting on double pointed needles now, but my next ones I will try the circulars. I have knitted off and on for years, but never have I used the luxury yarns. I will post pix when I get them done. I have 2 pairs going now.

I am also trying felting. I made a couple of small purses, and felted them. Too cool!

Have you tried felting? Nice new hobby. Thanks for your replies. Ruby

I just started a pair of socks on the knifty knitter on Sunday. I can't believe how fast they go on there although I think they are more like slippers but called socks. Got some really cute yarn at dollar tree and have been wanting to try the pattern. Whipped up one sock in an afternoon.

Glo

Hi! Yes, a Nonni bag is next on my list. I just have to decide on the color. Please share pix!! Thanks for your replies. Ruby

Which purse? I have made several of her bags. And....you know what?? I know her, I took a few classes from her when she use to live here in Austin. She is super sweet and extremely talented.:)

Hi again. Lucky you to have the classes. I am making the one that you poke holes in it after felting and put an I- cord through it for handles. It is called the Booga Bag. Thanks for any ideas you might be able to share. Ruby