Where do I begin

chrisasst

not sure if this is the right section, but ...

I have searched here, but not finding exactly what I want to read about...

I am looking to get into reed diffusers. Where do I start? I have looked around and I think WSP has the cheapest price for the sticks..

This is about all I know.

~~I think I need the base if I want to mix my current FO right?

~~Another concern if I want to sell these, what kind of bottles should I put the oil in? I think peaks show a boston bottle, would that work..but I have also noticed when looking at pictures of these they have a cork with a hole in the top but I have not been able to find the corks, where do I get those?

~~also should I buy a kit, I think I saw a kit at NG (Each kit comes in a professional glossy box with clear plastic cover, one 4oz glass bottle with white cap and plug, a wood cap to hold 8 twelve inch reeds.) $5.50

~~This seems like it would get expensive to do it that way..so where would i buy boxes that would fit the sticks, and bottles that I could ship to customers?

thanks for any help you can give me...

I just ordered some samples from www.allwhitecandles.com and they are GREAT! They had some as cheap as like $2.50 but I got the nicer $3.50 ones and they are so wonderful. I'm using one as a tester now and it works great. I think I will add these to my line. They come boxed and everything. You just put oil into the jar and add your own labeling. I will say their shipping is kind of high, I think. These jars hold 6 oz so I'm figuring my cost at $7-8 so I'll sell them for $15 tops. There is so little work involved.

A few folks on here recommended Candles and Supplies for the diffuser base. I used 50% and that seems to work.