wicks unlimited - one wick

I was at a craft fair and saw jar candles where the jars ranged from small bulb to apothacary jars but was the same wick for different jar openings. He said that he got the wicks from wicks unlimited. Has anyone heard of this. It seems too good to be true - one wick fits all! Has anyone heard of this??? The wax was paraffin not soy.

You can contact Wicks Unlimited yourself and ask.

Contact Information, Comments and Inquiries

Email: sales@wicksunlimited.com

Phone: (631) 472-2010

Contact by Mail:

Wicks Unlimited

900 Sylvan Avenue

Bayport, New York 11705-1097

They probably use the same wick because it is easiest. They may burn acceptable but, if you burn these candles you would probably observe the small candle burning too high or the large candle burning too low.

saw jar candles where the jars ranged from small bulb to apothacary jars but was the same wick for different jar openings.

How did you know by looking that the wicks were all "the same"? I use one type/brand of wick for all my candles but they are not all the same SIZE...

Take a look at the Wicks Unlimited site...

http://www.wicksunlimited.com/candle_wicks.php

Does that look like there is ONE wick that will work for EVERYTHING? :wink2: I think there has been some misunderstanding... :confused: