Painted ceramic plate

Georgia

Oh, I had such fun! I went to Color Me Mine with my Red Hat group. Color Me Mine is a paint your own ceramics studio....pick out your piece, pick your colors and create! It's a chain and if there's one by you, I recommend going.

I made this for my daughter - who is crazy about orange currently. It will hold 2 pillars if I ever get time to make pillars...

post-210-139458443162_thumb.jpg

Thanks, all.

Sharyl, I love this new group. I was in a group that had 5 outings a year. Bummer. This new group meets once a month for dinner and has at least 2 other outings a month. I've been too busy to go to most, but this was too much fun to pass up.

That's too cool, it looks like decopauge (<----I know I butchered that word!! LOL), not paint. How'd you do that?

I'm glad you're having a GREAT time with your new group! :)

I wish my MIL would get involved with the group in her town-I saw them a couple of times at the parades in town, and they just look like they have so much fun, and since my FIL died last July, she needs something to keep her busy!

I digress, sorry.

We don't have a place like that here (small town) but I've seen them on tv and they look like fun!

I'm sure your daughter will love that Georgia! :)