Soy based fragrance oils

Has anyone used these. I found that they carry them at NorthStar. I believe that Moon Glow also carries them but I could not find any reviews online for NorthStar or MoonGlow. I know one person who uses NorthStar and said that they have some good ones. What are the benefits to using soy based oils? I am researching this a bit and was wondering your thoughts on it. Thanks! :)

I use Moon Glow's soy based scents and I love them. They are very strong and they have a great hot & cold throw. The Pumpkin Pie is one of my best sellers. I'm not sure about what the benefits would be though. They do seem to burn a little bit cleaner, but that could just be my imagination:undecided

About 80% of my fragrances are from Northstar. I started out with FOs from Natures Garden and Lonestar, but as I started adding soy based FOs to my line, I found that I had less problems with the FO incorporating into my soy wax. Less frosting, less seepage. They seem more compatible IMO. I also use a few from MoonGlow, but there are some that Northstar has that I prefer to MoonGlow - Ocean & Sunflower in particular. They have the same name, but they don't smell the same.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been researching this as well...soy-based fragrances for 100% soy wax. I believe it's supposed to "mix better" with the wax. I've also read that it helps with intensifying both the cold and hot throws, and from others have said around the Internet, it has been very successful with the soy wax.