Dissapointed with initial WSP order

Well, first I got the order and it says that the discontinued Creme Brulee was out of stock, was in stock when I ordered, and green grass only had 8oz. when I ordered 16oz. They credited my card, but would have been nice to get an email or something. I am going to be placing a large order with them for new products and this makes me leary. On top off all of that, the scents that I got I do not like. Don't smell anything like they were advertised. Anyone else have any problems with them.

I buy quite a number of FO's from them, Sun & Sand, Clean Laundry, Witches Brew, Mid Summers Night, Beach House, Bourbon Vanilla, Birthday Cake, oh gosh and a number of others and I have loved all of them! IMO, they are one of the best suppliers for FO and lots of neat B&B items, a little pricey though.

Did you order samplers or full bottles? Samplers are definitely the way to go to "check 'em out".

Once you find FO's that you do like, go to www.fragranceandflavors.com (their FO site) and you get free shipping over $50.

Oh, and when I'm in a pinch for my jars, and don't want to buy another pallet from my main supplier, I buy them from WSP.

I've never had problems with their service or products. IMO

HTH!

Carrie

I used to order a lot from them. However, last year I had a question about something so I emailed. Didn't get a response to my email so I called. The woman that I spoke with, well actually who spoke to me, was rude, very short with me and very condescending. There is very little I order from them any more. If you want great service, you can't beat The Candle Source, Peaks, Nature's Garden and Candle Science.

They do have a show room where you can see and smell all of their products, order and take the same day. If you are ever up for a little road trip it is well worth it. I am a hands on kinda person. I love the fact that I can smell them all, ask all the silly questions I want and then drive to the back and go home with my loot!! I have never had a bad customer service experience. I am actually heading out there again next week.

I have heard their shipping is a little crazy. If you are ever in the market for a large order it might be cheaper and more fun to choose the "road trip" option!!

I would bring it to their attention that you are very displeased!! I think they would make it right for you.

I was in there one day and heard them talking about e-mailing a customer due to an order change.... I thought that was their policy.

Sorry you have had a bad experience!

I hope they fix it for you